Learning and Networking
TDi Sustainability hosts and attends a number of important events in the sustainability arena each year. From webinars, conferences, lectures and training, to roundtables and cocktail clubs, TDi events enable us to share our knowledge and experience across our extensive networks, while providing clients and industry contacts with opportunities to learn and connect.
TDi Sustainability hosts a number of webinars throughout the year, to share our expertise across a wide range of topics with our networks. These are free to sign up for through the links below.
INTERNATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY EVENTS
All of the global events listed below will be attended by members of the TDi team. If you’d like to meet up with our staff during an event, please get in touch in advance via [email protected] to arrange a meeting, or connect with them directly through LinkedIn. We’re always happy to make time to meet and discuss your needs.
Key Sustainability Events for Your Diary
● TDi Mining Webinar: The Key Challenges for Mineral and Mining in 2023 with TDi Head of Mining, Raul Farfan and Head of Marketing and Communications, Giulia Modolo. Watch the recording here. 2 February 2023
● World Biopolymers and Bioplastics Innovation Forum, Berlin, Germany. 1-2 March 2023
● Ditchley Critical Minerals and the Green Transition Summit, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire. 3-4 March 2023. CEO of TDi Sustainability, Dr Assheton Stewart Carter will be speaking at the event.
● OECD Forum on Responsible Mineral Supply Chains, Paris, France. 25-28 April 2023
● Sustainable Mining, Santiago, Chile – 9-11 May 2023. Attended by Head of Mining Raul Farfan.
● Battery and Minerals Supply Chain Conference, Toronto, Canada – 29-30 May 2023
● UK Solar Summit, London, UK. 28-29 June 2023.
● TDi x Denny Ellison ESG Investing webinar. ESG for Buy-Side Equity Research, with CEO of Denny Ellison, Eveline Varin and CEO of TDi Sustainability, Dr. Assheton Stewart Carter. Wednesday 19 July, 2pm GMT. Register here now.
● TDi Sustainability Masterclass Webinar on how businesses can prepare the upcoming EU CSDDD legislation. With James Hollins and Elizabeth Arnott. Wednesday 23 August. Download the Guidance Document now
● West Africa Mining Security Conference, Ghana. Senior Analyst Elizabeth Arnott will be speaking at the event.
● Solar and Storage Live 2023, Birmingham, United Kingdom – 17-19 October.
● 9th International Congress on Social and Environmental Sustainability, Metallurgy and Mining, Lima, Peru – 17-20 October 2023. Head of Mining Raul Farfan will be speaking at the event.
Partnership to Propel Global Common ESG Best Practice in the Lithium Industry
As the world moves rapidly towards greener transport and more efficient energy use and storage, the International Lithium Association (ILiA), the not-for-profit industry association representing the global lithium value chain, today announces a wide-ranging agreement with TDi Sustainability to explore standards and environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues in the lithium industry.
Equitable Origin Platform
Equitable Origin, an independent non-profit organisation that aims to protect people and the environment through equitable natural resource development, asked TDI Sustainability to help develop a group of online assessment tools – the EO Platform – to efficiently measure the performance of energy projects and suppliers.Read More